This is a video discussing the advancements made in blender for tutorial creation and video techniques that adds a dynamic and cinematic feel to the content being delivered. It includes:
1. Advancements in the Golden Ribbon Logo Animation
2. Progress made in VSE (Video Sequence Editor) of blender transitions, and audio sync with AVsync
3. Compositor techniques like blurring, defocussing, lens flares and so on
4. Keyframing with lower third title animations rotation scaling and translation
5. Increase system performance; storage of HD video with Blu-ray disk storage, more RAM for a faster system.